Summer Tuition and Fees
- Tuition and Fee Schedule
- Catholic University Refund of Student Charges Policy
- Information about billing and payment
Summer Housing and Board Rates
- Housing information and rates
- Catholic University students who successfully complete 3 credits are eligible for a 30% reduction in your total housing costs.
- Catholic University students who successfully complete 6 or more credits are eligible for a 50% reduction in your total housing costs.
- Meal plans
Summer Financial Aid
Catholic University students are advised to contact the Office of Student Financial Assistance in 300-M Father O'Connell Hall to learn about loans and application procedures.
Visiting summer students should consult with the financial aid office at their home institutions.